The New York Aviation Management Association will hold its annual Aviation Advocacy Day in Albany on March 14 and 15, 2023. This annual event allows airport managers, corporate representatives, educators, and other aviation officials dedicated to airport development to meet with their state legislators.
NYAMA is the voice of Aviation in New York State, and it is with our sponsors’ support that we can continue our efforts in advancing aviation in New York State. We invite you to take advantage of the opportunity to promote your people and products to an engaged audience by sponsoring Advocacy Day.
NYAMA will be seeking legislative support for:
- Enhanced funding for airports in the state budget
- Increase in the cap on aviation capital grant awards
- Reforms to the Civil Service laws and policies to eliminate barriers to filling key airport jobs
- Restoration of federal funding for unclassified reliever airports
- Promoting effective wildlife management techniques to protect flight operations better
- State expansion of UAS research and deployments to promote technology, economic development, and private investment opportunities for New York
Read More: NYAMA 2023 Advocacy Day – March 14, 2023